Three days of high-impact networking. One of the most impressive keynote lineups yet. A series of dynamic workshops. And now, announcing breakout sessions and lightning talks exploring motion design, content marketing, strategic planning for creative, customer experience, digital innovation, and more. We’re pretty sure we’ve outdone ourselves.
- Andrena Sawyer, Director of Advertising, Method Savvy: Want better analysis? Get better data. 5 Steps to getting more value out of your data.
- David Lesue, Creative Director, Workfront: The creative fortune cookie: 7 things to know before you become a creative director
- Nikki Villagomez, Creative Studio Manager, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP: Culture + Typography
- Neen James, Attention Expert, Neen James Inc.: Attention Pays™: How to Invest Intentional Attention to Drive Results
- Mack Garrison, Executive Producer, DASH: Keyframes: Why motion design matters
- Allan Maule, Senior Brand Writer and Strategist, Atlantic BT: Training Techs to Write: How to Democratize Your Content Marketing
- Jeremy Wingle, Director of Business Development & Jedidiah Gant, Media Strategist, Myriad Media: The Building Blocks of Creating Engaging Video Content
- Samantha Stone, Author, Founder & CMO, The Marketing Advisory Network: The Essential Guide to Using Technology to Be More Human
- Mike Huber, Sr. Director of Business Strategy and Education, Vertical Measures, LLC: From Frustration to Success with Content Marketing
- Glen Fellman, Experience Creative Director, Clean: Making Ideas Happen Faster
- Andrena Sawyer, President, P.E.R.K. Consulting: Let’s Do This: Strategic Planning For Creatives!
- Nicholas Sailer, Founder/Art Director, Praxis: When You’re Not Working: Rewire Your Brain to be More Creative
- Jonathan Hildebrand, Director of UX, Brooks Bell: What We Can Learn About Segmentation and Personalization from Tobacco Road
- Keith B Dixon, Professional Photographer / Social Media Marketing Evangelist, Keith B Dixon: Are you Getting an Inspiration Return on Your Mindset?
- Jody Oakley, Consumer Behavior and Marketing Research Strategist, Pine St Insight: The Psychology of Signaling
- Hank Hoffmeier, Strategic Insights Manager, iContact: Be a Dragon: Fire Up Your Email with Automation
- Ellie Mirman, CMO, Crayon: How to Differentiate Content Marketing with Competitive Intel
- Rebecca Heiss, PhD, CEO, Rebecca Heiss, LLC & Instinctive Cognition: Business is BS: How Brain Science can you help break through the Blind Spots
- Jonathan Opp, Chief Poetics Officer, & Elise Dorsett, Director of Brand Exploration, New Kind: How to build your brand on a lasting foundation
- Scott Calderwood, Global Director, Digital Web Strategy & Technology, SAS: A/B Testing & Optimization – Taking your website from good to great
- Matthew Deal, Brand Manager, Atlantic BT: The 1% of Campaigns: Making Okay Campaigns Good
- Michael Bittle, Founder/Principal, Workflow Analytics, LLC: “Squirrel!!! – When focus is not the best plan”
- Kelly Propst, Vice President, Largemouth Communications: Marketing & PR Sitting in a Tree
- Geoff Ables, Managing Partner, C5 Insight: Deadly Sins of Customer Experience: Why So Many Companies Get it Wrong
- Amy Climer, Speaker, Trainer, Mentor, Climer Consulting: Ignite Your Team’s Creativity