The Triangle is one of the fastest-growing places in the country and an emerging innovation hub. For too long, our marketers and creatives sought inspiration in places like Austin, San Francisco, and New York. And then, in 2013, High Five Conference was conceived to celebrate and convene the talent and vibrancy of the Triangle–in our backyard!
Join other supporters on Feb. 26-28, 2018 in downtown Raleigh, where there will be unique opportunities for your organization. Here are five reasons sponsoring High Five can deliver on your goals:
- Recruit top marketing and creative talent from the Triangle and beyond. Last year’s event drew 500 attendees from 20 states and 280 different companies representing various marketing, creative and executive roles.
- Gain exposure to other innovative companies and organizations. Past sponsors include organizations like Lenovo, Capitol Broadcasting, ChannelAdvisor, Microsoft, NCSU Jenkins MBA, Oracle Marketing Cloud, PrecisionLender, and Windsor Circle. Here’s what they had to say:
- Introduce and demo new products, services and technology solutions to marketing decision makers. The majority of High Five attendees are marketing thought leaders and many make purchasing decisions. Past companies showcasing products include Theo Davis Printing, Zig Zibit, Three Post, Microsoft, Oracle Marketing Cloud, inMotionNow and yes, Brand Fuel. We invest and believe in the power of this conference!
- Build brand recognition and human to human relationships. Over the past four years, High Five has built a loyal following. Consistently, greater than 95% of attendees say they’ll return to High Five. High Five is intentionally an intimate event with 500 attendees. This means more business “collisions” through the array of networking opportunities. And yes, we always sell out.
- Forbes Magazine called High Five “One of the Top Marketing Conferences to Check Out” where “marketers and designers have ample opportunity to gain insight into one another’s processes and work together to drive impressive results for their teams.”
Sponsorship inventory is limited and pricing escalates over time. Best pricing and locations expire on 12/31, so please contact me lickety split if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-447-4949. You can also learn about available packages here.
P.S. Have a budget to take advantage of before it expires? We can help you create a package that meets your needs. Sponsorship experiences start at $3,000 and brand placement opportunities start at just $1,000.